Saturday, May 23, 2009

Preparing to Leave

Well, it's about that time. I'm getting things ready to head off to Nicaragua for nine weeks. I will be leaving June 1 and returning to Iowa July 30. As I prepare to leave, I am asking the Lord to help me pour into my friends and family at home. Praise the Lord for time to spend with people I don't get to see very often.

I am also praying that my feelings of inadequacy will be replaced with confidence from Christ Jesus. I just want to follow His lead! Thanks to all of you for your loving encouragement and prayers. I'd love to hear from you this summer as well. Feel free to e-mail me at sara.hess@hotmail.com. I'll check it when possible.

I'll try to post again within a week of arriving to Nicaragua. After that, I will try to update you all every week or two. Hasta luego...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sara, I appreciate your attitude toward spending time with your family before leaving for Nicaragua.

    ReplyDelete